You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- 2+ year’s of experience working with BASIC programming language.
- Knowledge in banking products (DDA accounts, Loans & Deposits, Accounting, Payments) (Desirable)
- Experience working with Agile Methodology.
- Experience in software engineering activities and SDLC
- Experience with Shell scripting – Red hat Linux (Desirable)
- Solid analytic and creative capacity
- High self-organizing and self-driven
- High adaptative to work on concurrent demands
- Responsible, teamwork espirit, goal-driven
- Spanish and English in intermediary degree of reading, writing and conversation.