You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- 3+ years of data delivery, ETL (extract, transform and load) and data warehouse design, analysis, and programming experience.
- Experience with an excellent grasp of relational and dimensional data modeling
- Experience in one or more of the following DBMS: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Google Cloud Datastore, Cosmos
- Experience in one or more of the following programming languages: Python, Scala, PL/SQL, Java
- Experience in one or more of the following cloud environment tools: GCP, Azure
- Strong mathematical, statistical, and analytics skills
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Extracting data from different data sources and transferring it into a data warehouse environment.
- Designing, maintaining and implementing transactional and analytical data storage structures.
- Design, build and maintain data pipelines, consuming for multiple sources, and servicing multiple tenants
- Elaborate informative, expressive, and meaningful reports that support business decision-making processes through the information provided.
- Reporting and subsequently translating the emanating results into good technical and consistent data designs