You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- 1+ Years of experience working in an IT Service Desk/inbound Call Center environment.
- Associate's (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a technical school (Preferred, not required).
- Experience using ITSM Ticketing tools (e.g. Service Now, Remedy, Jira) or similar ticketing systems to manage and track incidents.
- Ability to talk and type accurately at least 30 wpm.
- Sound understanding of customer support, operations, and processes.
- Working knowledge of Windows/Linux/Mac Os operating systems, networks, databases, and network security concepts and tools are required.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office application suite including MS Outlook.
- Solid analytical/cognitive skills to troubleshoot complex and technical problems.
- Basic knowledge of ITIL, Service Desk metrics/SLA's, and mobile device support.
- Able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbally, with key stakeholders, leadership, partners, team members, other organizations, and customers.
- Working knowledge with Docker/Kubernetes (Desirable)
- Working knowledge with cloud services like AWS, GCP, Azure devops, etc. (Desirable)
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Assisting L1s with escalations and technical questions.
- Resolve Level 1 and Level 2 issues. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems they cannot solve to the appropriate support groups for resolution(L3 Agent, Manager, etc.).
- IT Service Desk - provide first-level technical support through phone, email, and chat support (if applicable) to resolve technical end-user service and support requests.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot end-user desktop application issues and provide appropriate solution
- Follow-up with end-users to provide status updates as per service level guidelines(SLA's).
- Performs account management and maintenance for various applications and systems (e.g., creates or modifies user accounts and permissions, and performs password resets).
- Communicate with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets.
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management.
- Work collaboratively with people across the organization.
- Find the solution to technical problems, such as down servers, reset servers, create a custom report using SQL or other reporting tools.
- Reproduce complex problems and documenting to continue the process with the next level.