You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- 2+ Akka actor model framework experience
- 2+ Play or Spring framework experience
- Fully Functional programming oriented
- Akka Streams (parquet or avro desired)
- End to End reactive flows (Casandra reactive connector preferable)
- Experience working with large volumes of data for medium to large corporations.
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- Cat (Desired)
- Doobie (Desired)
- Slick (Desired)
- Event sourcing and event based architectures (Desired)
- Professional English proficiency
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Construction of highly concurrent Back end reactive micro services for large volumes of data through kafka streaming.
- 100% Scala with a mix of Akka, Akka-Http, and Play microservices using Kafka.
- Experience in one or more of the following cloud environment tools: GCP Pub/sub (Kafka) or Azure: Event Hub (Kafka)