You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Outstanding communication, and negotiation skills.
- Experience facilitating local and remote teams
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Background promoting Agile thinking and culture
- Knowledge of at least other agile frameworks or methods (i.e. Kanban, Extreme Programming, Lean Startup)
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospectives, and other Agile techniques.
- Good understanding of software development practices like TDD, BDD, DDT, unit testing, test automation, version control, and CI/CD
- English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Use agile values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Trains, mentors and supports scrum teams to practice agile values and principles
- Coach the Product Owner to manage tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Facilitates scrum events and team decision-making processes
- Coach teams to organize and execute effective demos and product/system testing.
- Ensures the proper use of collaborative processes and removes impediments for the scrum team.
- Removes pains in the process to avoid working in silos.
- Promotes continuous improvement thru a guided and structured process based on data or indicators.
- Makes sure that goals are understood by everyone on the team as well as possible.
- Facilitates technical answers when the team reaches blockers.