You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a QA Analyst.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes based on ISTQB.
- Basic knowledge of automation
- Basic knowledge of POSTMAN, Jmeter or SoapUI
- Knowledge on agile methodology.
- Software Development is a plus.
- ISTQB certification (CFTL minimum).
- Scrum certification methodology.
- English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Create and manage test cases for regression; perform manual functional testing of software products.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, set up a test environment, and conduct testing activities according to ISTQB standards and best practices.
- Coordinate the test plans with project managers, development managers, and others.
- Initiate the analysis, design, implementation, and execution of tests, monitor test progress and results, and check the status of exit criteria (or definition of done).
- Introduce suitable metrics for measuring test progress and evaluating the quality of the testing.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Troubleshoot problems and work with Software Engineering to resolve bugs
- Analyze test results and prepare test summary reports.